Out of the darkness and into the light


Wednesday, September 1, 2010

And So It Begins

September 1
•    Morning weight: 139.6
•    Calories consumed: 420cals
•    Exercise length: 15 min of tae-bo

intake:
brown rice: 80cals
potato chips:100cals
corn chips: 140cals
apple sauce: 100cals
total intake: 420cals

lost 10lbs!! EVEN before my REAL diet started!!
compariosons:
me at 149:

Me at 140:

I still have work to do- but I would be... well probably not- but I would kinda be satisfied with losing another 10lbs. That's healthy for my 5'8 slender frame :-)


4 comments:

  1. Oh wow. I love it. Glad you're so happy. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm still too big... but i'm getting there! 10lbs is pretty good in a 2 weeks

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love you're be and after shots!!
    you look amazing.
    stay lovely
    ♥ idil

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks! i'm not quite where i'd like to be- but i'm getting there :-)

    ReplyDelete