Out of the darkness and into the light


Saturday, September 25, 2010

Hunger


I was going to go a week without my computer... but then I realized I would be without my music... and then I realized I would be without my venting-unit (my LJ) and I just said screw it- only use it for good- no list making!!!! and here I am.

I've been artsy lately due to my new point system.

I'll fill you in later...
but last night was horrible :-( Bryan suggested I live in Lock Haven with my family and I took that to mean I'm a whiny little brat and he can't deal with me anymore and went off the handle. Hid in the closet, cried, the usual.

But yeah, we worked things out and I don't even have puffy eyes this morning *weeee!!*

ok- well I'm off to bed I think, it's still early and such.

toodles!!

No comments:

Post a Comment