Out of the darkness and into the light


Monday, September 27, 2010

Safe

I managed to scare myself away from overdosing. *phew*.

I lost another lb- I'm the thinnest i've been in QUITE a LONG time. 134.8!! Still larger than my average- but getting there! 3 more lbs to go until I meet my "normal highest weight"

On another note, i'm stopping taking my Topamax because it makes me crazy- even though it helps me lose weight(- it's better then diet pills!) because it effs up my birth control pill... and I don't want babiessssss soooooo yeah.

I'm also going to have to get off this combo of anfanil (or whatever it's called) and prozac because they have a BAD interaction (ummm.... hello psychiatrist????) and make me uber zombie-ish- as well as even more suicidal. as you may have been able to tell.

Tomorrow I officially withdraw from college... again.

I've been biting my lip all day and haven't cared. I just don't care anymore, depression is really bad...

ok, well that's all. I'm still alive

toodles

4 comments:

  1. Im glad your alive.
    I hope things look up for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sucks that you have to withdraw from college darling. Another time I suppose. You'll get there. Much love to you <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have you tried Cipramil aka Citalopram? and Anafranil aka Clomopramine and prozac does sound a bit weird!
    That an SSRI (modern med) and a tri-cyclic (old style anti-depressant) together, which even if it isn't 'bad' is a bit unecessary. A mix of SSRI anti-depressant (such as Prozac or Cipramil) with a mood stabaliser would be more likely to aide the anti-depressant.
    I'm glad you didn't OD. Apologies for the pharmacology ramble!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hang in there hun.x
    p.s. you can send those topamax my way if you don't want them =D !

    ReplyDelete